Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Thursday 9 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 9

Early start early finish?

Not much to write today really, early shift at work so  was up at 4am and at work by 6am, had a pretty dull day at work mainly revising for a promotion interview I have coming up soon. Finished work at 3pm and rushed home to see my youngest son awake for the first time in 3 days which was nice, but sadly I think he may have forgotten me as he didn't really seem to happy to see me :( so I took my oldest son to his dance class and while he was in there I went for a quick (slow) run (ha ha, a man who multi-tasks).

Today's run, well I say run, was a lot harder than it has been since starting Juneathon, I guess I must be a tiny bit tired from waking at stupid o'clock, so I managed just over 2k in 14 minutes, I haven't had a chance to upload my Garmin data so no dull HR stats for you all today.

I do however have a choon of the day:



I absolutely love this song and this band.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment