Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Friday 10 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 10

A nice surprise.

My Wife is on a girly holiday now, so I had to get my exercise for the day done before she was due to leave for the airport and as a result I had to cancel the usual Friday Spinning class, so instead I headed to the gym for the usual 6am start to a Friday hoping to add to the amount of cardio I have put in so far this week. I pulled into the car park to be greeted by my little Brother/PT a sight that in nearly 5 years of attending this gym at it's old and new location I have never seen at that time of day, big positive though as I would now have my part time PT standing next to me, this always helps motivate me to work a little harder than normal.

Today's Juneathon.

Run 1 mile, 10:52, Av HR 149 (81%), Max HR 172 (93%).

Kettlebell Cardio, 41:39, Av HR 148 (80%), Max HR 163 (88%)
Swings 1 minute,
Snatch - Press 30 Seconds each arm,
Single Arm Swings 30 Seconds each arm,
Snatch - Squat - Press 30 Seconds each side,
Alternating Swings 1 minute.
12kg Kettlebell 6 times with 1-2 minute break between each set.

Goodnight all,

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment