Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Saturday 11 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 11

Busy day....

I would like to start today's blog by congratulating my very good friends Tammy & Steve on becoming Mr & Mrs Long today.

Bearing the above in mind and the fact that my Wife is still on holiday I had to leave the kids with my Mother-in-law and hit the gym.

Today I was planning to do my first attempt at a proper (ish) brick session, so I jumped on the "Espinner" put all the info in and set it up on "race day" setting for 45 minutes, a couple of hills and sprints here and there, very few flat roads. I managed to do 14.1 miles. I had my trainers all set up and ready to go near the bike so managed to get my SPD shoes off and clean the bike while putting the trainers on and doing up the laces, before jogging over to the treadmill farthest away from me and starting the run, oh my days! I had no idea how hard this would be, thankfully I have found out now so I can work on it, I managed to plod along for 11 minutes and get a whole 1 mile done. So tired when I was finished that I thought I would fall asleep on the stretching mat area.


Tomorrow will be a nice easy simple 1 mile run.

Night night.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment