Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 8

Tired, so very tired, but I will push through.

This mornings Juneathon was incredibly difficult, woke up feeling as if I only went to sleep 10 minutes earlier! Got some breakfast down my neck and headed out to Leisurezone, on today's agenda a kind of brick session starting with a run and then moving into the Spinning studio for the cycle part of the brick.

I started off with a gentle run planning to just run for 20 minutes non-stop and upping the pace as needed, I ended up 1.67 miles, not too special but I was happy with that, after straight into the Spinning studio and cycling 15 miles, good morning all round although also very tiring and all this before heading to work for the day.







Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment