Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Monday 13 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 13

Nice new shoes :)

Anyone who is a Mother or Father will understand and appreciate the joys of teething, my youngest son is 18 months old and has most of his teeth, he has 4 more to come and typically they have picked this weekend to try showing up, my Wife is on holiday and out of the country so I'm having to deal with it all by myself this has meant roughly 10 hours sleep in total across Saturday and Sunday night. Despite this both children and I have been pretty awake and lively, that was until this afternoon, the youngest became very moody and I kept falling asleep while playing with him, which is always the sign of great parenting.

On a big positive side I had a package arrive today containing my shiny new Asics Gel-Nimbus 12 trainers.
The orange in them is a lot brighter than I thought it would be, but I love them, did my first run in them tonight and they're amazingly comfy, I ran the London Marathon in a pair of Asics but then won a pair of Adidas which were nice but not as comfy, I don't think I'll be straying from Asics again.

Tonight's run was quite enjoyable and I probably could have carried on for longer but didn't think it would be fair on the child care, done a new pb for the mile taking another 20 seconds off my previous pb for this year, hopefully this means I'm getting a bit better at this running stuff again.




Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment