Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Saturday 4 June 2011

Juneathon 2011 Day 4

A bit of a rest.

After the last couple of days I felt that I should avoid the gym today as pretty much every part of my body is aching ion some way.

I started the day being woken nice and early by both of my children, the first was sent back to his bedroom (05:00!) the second reassured and given back his cuddly toy so he could go back to sleep.

Around 07:00 I got out of bed and sorted both kids breakfasts and mine, home made oat/apple/cinnamon pancakes with strawberries, very nice.

I spent some quality time with my older son today as we visited the good ol £1.00 pictures, Tangled was today's film of choice, if you haven't seen it I would recommend it.

I managed to squeeze in my run, I can only assume it was a 1 miler as it was the same route I took earlier in the week, I had to guess as my (normally reliable) Garmin seemed to have a day off and not record any details of my run!

Oh and England's footballers showed us all how it should be done again! Oh dear Fabio!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment