Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Friday 7 January 2011

Janathon Day 7 - Long day - Short walk

I'll start with details of my planned run on Thursday 6th January.

Had a bit of a lay-in as I didn't have to start work until 2 pm so I thought "I'll go in a bit earlier and have a run along the river" what I didn't plan for was just how much rain there would be, yes when I left Essex it was raining, not too bad, luckily I did pack my Adidas Windstopper running jacket, but even so I wasn't expecting that amount of rain!

I arrived at work and got changed into my running gear, happily I remembered my fleece hat, sadly I forgot my gloves, so off I set for my 5 minute warm-up walk, by the time this was done my hands were frozen and I didn't want to run anywhere except back to work to get warm and dry. Alas I carried on, it turned out to be a quite enjoyable run and if time had permitted I may have carried on a lot longer. All along the river Thames starting just before the wonderful Woolwich Ferry and finishing up just inside West Thamesmead.

Details
2.31 miles
30.39 minutes
Av HR - 141
Max HR - 180


Choon of the day - The Prodigy - Out Of Space


Janathon Day 7 was slightly messed up by a stupidly busy and longer than planned day at work meaning all I could do was an un-planned walk, I mirrored the Woolwich, Plumstead, Belmarsh and Thamesmead walk from earlier in the week.

Choon of the day heard while driving home tonight - Bruno Mars - Grenade


1 comment:

  1. Would you be interested in testing out a bit of fitness equipment to review on your blog? EMail me on ryan.levitt@mslgroup.com and I'll give you details and/or send out a unit for you to use. Thanks and good luck with the Janathon!
    -Ryan Levitt

    ReplyDelete