Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Janathon day 12 - I'm back

Hello again.

Here I am at last, thankfully I have a rare day off work today, so interestingly I was up and about at 5am, and out the door at 05:50 heading to the gym.

I've been looking forward to this day as I've not done any extra exercise since Sunday.

Thanks to the actions of 1 person I have been had to cut down gym and running in favor of going to work for longer each day, great, but hey I'm getting over time for my troubles so I suppose its not all bad.

I haven't blogged for a few day either despite my best efforts writing this stuff on my iPhone gets very irritating, I am now considering buying a netbook just so I can get these blogs up each day.

Monday was a big day as my idol Mr. Richard Callender was back on my TV with "The Biggest Loser" I used to see that show and think wow the title has a double meaning, now I'm a recovering seriously over weight dude I can see it does amazing things for the people on the show. If anyone is seriously into fitness and wants to challenge themselves I can fully recommend Richard Callenders Armageddon fitness events click this link for details I'll be attending the Harrow event 20th Feb.

So I hit the gym nice and early, on the treadmill at 06:07 25 mins later I had stumbled my way to 1.94 miles, I still had time to kill so headed over to the weights area (I've not been here for about 4 weeks now) and started my short shoulder workout:

External Cable Rotation 2x12 @ 6.25kg
Seated B/Bell Press 3x12 @ 14kg (per d/bell)
Lateral Raise 3x8 @ 10kg (per d/bell)

Then at 06:55 I popped into the Spinning studio, oh how I have missed Spinning, today we cycled up a pretty steep hill at times very fast, and then we eventually cycled on the lovely flat road at the top of the hill.

40 Mins
Av Hr = 154 (83%)
Max HR = 179 (97%)
617 Cals


Todays Choon Of The Day - The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing

1 comment:

  1. Pretty impressive amount of exercise there mate, well done :)

    ReplyDelete