Juneathon

Juneathon
I'm taking part

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Janathon Day 5 - So very very tired

Here we go again, the real world catching up with my big fat arse.

Lack of actual sleep and the start of a hell of a lot of over time mixed in with trying to fit in some kind of exercise each day in January, someone said to me yesterday that he didn't know how I did this and found the time for everything that goes on in my life, to be fair sometimes I cant work it out either.

For instance I went to bed at a reasonable time last night around 22:00, was woken by my baby at around 00:00 and again at around 01:30, each time required settling both him and me back down to sleep, I was then up at 04:30 and ready to leave the house for work at 06:15, I arrived at work at 07:15 for an 08:00 start, went out on patrol until 13:00 when I stopped for lunch (really exciting baked potato with beans followed by 3 apples) at 14:00 (ish) I went back out on patrol until 16:40 when I had a meeting and then back out again at 17:20, my shift ended at 20:00 and I arrived home at around 20:45, to which I got changed and headed straight to the gym, I am now home after picking my wife up form work, the time is 22:22!

Worryingly more days are like this than not, only most of the time I hit the gym at 06:00 rather than 21:00.

Have a great day tomorrow whatever you're doing and keep going with the Janathon fun.

Todays Choon of the day - Dirty Disco - Dizzee Rascal


1 comment:

  1. I was so caught up with how tired I was I forgot to write what I did!

    I ran 2.13 miles in 29 minutes.

    ReplyDelete